- Use of Club and Facilities is for Members Only
- Keep gates locked
- Keep grounds and ponds trash free
- Obey all Ohio Hunting Laws
- Obey Posted Fish Limits (see below)
- No driving around ponds
- No gas motors on the ponds; electric trolling only
- Traphouses cannot be used (Except during events)
- Practice trap shooting use rifle range
- No table or chairs can be borrowed from the Clubhouse
- Clubhouse and Shelter House areas can be rented.
If interested, contact any officer or trustee, or call the Club: 419.523.6383
Rifle Range Rules
NO ALCOHOL ON RANGES
- Members only.
- Must be 16 years old or accompanied by an adult.
- Keep range free of trash and spent cartridges; clean up when finished.
- No out of control rapid fire shooting.
- No fully automatic weapons used without club officer or trustee present.
- No shooting at bottles, cans, etc. Paper targets only.
- No shooting into post or frames, place targets in center of boards.
- No shooting above bunkers.
- No shooting into ground.
- Shoot in the target area only. The target area is 12" above the ground and 6" below the top of the frame.
- Violators will lose their membership and may be prosecuted.
Bow Range Rules
- Shoot only at bag targets or sand pits.
- No shooting broad heads into bag targets.
- Only bows and crossbows are to be used on the BOW RANGE.
- 10 Fish per day per member.
- Limit of 5 of any one species.
- Bluegill - 5" or larger
- Perch - 7" or larger
- Crappie - 8" or larger
- Bass - 15" or larger
- Walleye - 15" or larger
- Trout - 15' or larger
- Catfish - 15" or larger
- We encourage catch and release.